Technical Sales Services Co-op Purchasing Disaster Response Estimator Program Field Services Minority Participation Project Evaluations Specifications & Drawings Specifier Program Warranty Services
- Documentation & Quality Assurance.
- Assisting specifiers and contractors with RMI requirements for warranty approval and issuance.
- RMI methodology is predicated upon a series of checks and balances to ensure that project requirements are met.
- All parties should fully understand their obligations. Coverage is limited to waterproofing & coating systems manufactured by (RMI) unless otherwise specifically stated in the warranty.
- Product performance depends on many factors. In order to warranty a specific application, the assurances, participation and defined liability of all responsible parties involved in both application and maintenance are necessary.
- If a project requires additional coverage beyond terms of the RMI warranty, it is the Owner and Certified Contractor’s responsibility to prepare those individually and separately from the RMI warranty.
- Multiple step documentation chronicling project and installation prior to issuing warranty.
- One-on-one access to field service & warranty specialists.
- No manufacturer sales representatives involved in service.