Technical Sales Services Co-op Purchasing Disaster Response Estimator Program Field Services Minority Participation Project Evaluations Specifications & Drawings Specifier Program Warranty Services
FIELD SERVICES & CONTRACTOR TRAINING
- Material and equipment training.
- Provide applicable training to the contactors field applicators for an understanding of material properties, equipment used, knowledge of how the materials work under varying conditions and how equipment functions, and its maintenance with the intent of providing a level of expertise when applying materials using applicable equipment.
- The success of any training is predicated on clear instruction and the ability of the installing contractor to quickly comprehend, apply and perform those tasks.
- Hands on shoulder to shoulder training with RMI materials. Reviewing the processes of preparation and applying the various components and applied rates within the field application process.
- Covers the application process of the materials to a particular substrate and finished mil thickness for desired performance, curing and warranty requirements, before moving on to the next step.
- Provide hands on training with the RMI equipment used to spray the RMI materials. Understanding the ins-and-outs of all equipment used in the spraying or hand application process.
- Preparation: Substrate preparation before an RMI system is applied to an intended substrate.
- Materials: Focuses on each type of material used in the RMI fluid applied membrane process.
- Equipment: Training of spray equipment and or hand application tools used in the process of applying a finished RMI system.
- One-on-one access to field service specialists.
- No manufacturer sales representatives involved in service.