Technical Sales Services Co-op Purchasing Disaster Response Estimator Program Field Services Minority Participation Project Evaluations Specifications & Drawings Specifier Program Warranty Services
- Interactive education.
- A working framework for all RMI services to improve efficiency and eliminate potential misunderstandings between contractor, specifier, building owner and manufacturer.
- Developed for newly approved RMI contractors, existing estimators or newly hired estimators. Direct interface supports continuity of all RMI manufacturer services. The success of any business relationship is to explore and accurately define the customer’s needs. Once achieved, tailored customer solutions can be provided for those needs. This is designed to achieve this in the shortest amount of time.
- Outlines RMI systems and scientifically qualifying a building owners needs with condition specific roofing and waterproofing solutions.
- Customer focused thorough exploratory questions to determine building owner needs/wants prior bid preparation.
- Roof Condition: Time tested requirements and procedures to accurately determine existing condition and compatibility.
- Material Properties: Match the appropriate material and RMI specification guide manual configuration to the existing roof condition and building owner needs.
- Detailed review of warranty.